Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Sharing

It was a sharing session with Creative Director from IF Interactive. I proposed to him with the draft version of flowchart. It was very tension as it was the very first conversation with experienced designers from the industry. From his comments, I realized that there were a lot of involvements in Justlife Avatar as if it is going to replace the human resources in Justlife. And from there, human & human interaction will be reduced or to be eliminated due to Artificial Intelligence. Consumers may not need Justlife staff anymore as long as they have the avatar with them in their mobile phones. I was totally out of my mind when thinking of Justlife branding direction focuses on human – human interactions rather than human – computer interactions. So I have to make some changes due to the big issues here where I create this avatar as a tool to enhance interactions between staff & consumers. Consumers might not need this stand-alone application without conversation with staff of Justlife. In other words, I try to transform the human- human conversation into human – computer – human communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment